Get temporary coverage with term life insurance
Looking for life insurance without a lifelong commitment? You may be wondering what term life insurance is, if term life is worth it and what type is best for your needs.
In Canada, a term life insurance plan offers affordable coverage for a set length of time. It provides a financial benefit to your loved ones so they can maintain their standard of living. And you only pay for coverage when you need it most, which keeps the cost for term life insurance lower than other types of insurance.
What we offer
At Co-operators, we believe that life insurance isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. We offer a wide range of flexible term life insurance at reasonable rates.
Term Life 1
Term Life 1 is a straightforward way to secure coverage. If you're between the ages of 18 and 49, protect the life you’re building with:
- $50,000 to $475,000 in coverage
- A one-year, guaranteed-renewable term
- The convenient option to quote, apply and buy online, and be insured within minutes
Versatile TermTM offers all the benefits of Term Life 1, but for a longer period of time. The benefits of a Versatile Term™ policy include:
- Your choice of a 10-, 15-, 20-, 25- or 30-year renewable plan
- Affordable premiums guaranteed for the life of the policy, and fixed for the term of your choice
- Option to convert to Infinity Term®, Whole Life Ascend, Whole Life Protector or Universal Life (all permanent life insurance policies) before the policy anniversary closest to your 70th birthday, and without the need for a medical assessment. Versatile Term 10 can be exchanged for a Versatile Term 20, 25 or 30, without medical evidence, within the first 5 years.
- Easy access to a local financial representative for a personalized quote