The Co-operators and the National Do Not Call List (NDNCL)
As a client of The Co-operators, we respect your marketing and contact preferences. If you wish to reduce the number of telemarketing calls you receive, you have a couple of options:
- You can register your residential, wireless, fax, or VoIP telephone number on the National Do Not Call List (NDNCL) and any telemarketers will have 31 days to update their records accordingly.
- You can contact us or your Financial Advisor and request that your client file and preferences be updated accordingly.
We may still contact you about insurance quotes you’ve requested in the past 6 month or for any policies you have (or have had within the past 18 months).
You can register online or you can the number below form the phone number you want to register:
- Call 1-866-580-DNCL (1-866-580-3625); or
- Call 1-888-DNCL-TTY (1-888-362-5889) only if you are calling from a TTY device.
Once you register your number, it stays on the National DNCL indefinitely, and there is no need to re-register.
If you need more information, please contact us at:
- Call: 1-877-720-6733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org