No need to contact us to file a claim. Simply:
- Choose a recommended auto glass repair shop below
- Book an appointment
- Show your insurance certificate when you arrive
The shop will contact us and, if you have coverage, we will pay. You only pay your deductible if the windshield or car window is replaced. When it’s just a chip or crack repair, you don’t have to pay your deductible. Chips and cracks can get worse over time, so it is always best to have them dealt with in a timely way.
When it comes to claims, we're here to take care of your needs. You can start a claim online or call us any time.
To start a new claim, we recommend that you:
- Use your online account or complete an online claim form to submit your auto physical damage and property claim
- Call our claims centre at 1-877-682-5246 (in Quebec, call 1-877-594-2667)
- Call or email your financial representative
Once your claim is in progress, you can call or email your representative directly. Before emailing files with personal information, contact us so we can help make sure its secure and protected.
For all other claims, visit or call:
- Travel claims
- Group auto or home claims
- Group health, dental, vision or disability claims
- Individual life claims call 1-800-454-8061
- Payment protection claims
Consider submitting your claim electronically. Looking for a claim form? Choose the form you need to download and print. Once you complete the form, you can send it to your insurance adjuster.
Has your vehicle been damaged in an auto collision?
Auto collision claim form (PDF).
Have you had property stolen, gone missing or damaged at your home, farm or business?
Property Proof of Loss (Other Than Fire), Proof of Loss (Fire) and Schedule of Loss forms (PDF).