Trip Cancellation & Interruption
In the event of a medical emergency, Allianz Global Assistance must be notified prior to any surgery being performed or within 24 hours of admission to a hospital.
- Please print and fully complete the Trip Cancellation & Interruption Claim Form. Once done, sign the form, and then mail the form, along with all applicable documents noted below, to the Claims department.
Allianz Global Assistance Claims Department
P.O. Box 277
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2J 4A4
- Submit an itemized copy of your invoice, providing a breakdown of the cost of your trip - airfare, hotel, taxes, service fees, etc. Please also provide proof of payment, i.e. copy of credit card statement, copy of cancelled cheque, copy of debit card slip, copy of official receipt issued by your travel agent for a cash payment.
- Attach original unused airline ticket(s) and any other original travel documents. If you received a refund from your travel agent or the travel supplier, please provide a copy of the statement or refund.
- If canceling for non-medical reasons, please provide substantiation, i.e. copy of subpoena for court/jury duty, letter from employer, death certificate.
- If canceling for medical reasons, please complete the Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance Medical Certificate (completed by a physician). Further medical documentation may be required and a copy of the death certificate (if applicable)
- If you would like your agent or a third party to assist with your claim, be sure to complete and include a Privacy Release Form.
Third Party Privacy Release Form
Agent Privacy Release Form
- Additional information may be required for the claim.
To assist the processing of your claim, please provide the requested information, including a valid e-mail address. Please note that the security setting of your e-mail account needs to be properly set to avoid our e-mails being directed into your spam folders.