Rental Car Collision
Submit your claim online through Allianz Global Assistance’s secure Claims Portal.
The following documentation will be required for your claim.
- A copy of the driver's license of the person who was driving/operating the Automobile at the time of the accident/loss.
- A copy of the loss/damage report you completed with the rental agency and a copy of the rental agreement.
- A copy of the police report is required when the loss results in damage or theft over $1,000 (CAD).
- A copy of the itemized repair estimate, final itemized repair bill and parts invoices and original receipts for any repairs for which you may have paid.
- Depending on the claim, additional information may be required.
To assist the processing of your claim, please provide the requested information, including a valid e-mail address. Please note that the security setting of your e-mail account needs to be properly set to avoid our e-mails being directed into your spam folders.