Rental Car Collision
To make a claim on your Rental Car Collision Insurance, please contact Allianz Global Assistance Claims Department at the address below.
Allianz Global Assistance Claims Department
P.O. Box 277
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2J 4A4
The following documentation will be required for your claim.
- A copy of the driver's license of the person who was driving/operating the Automobile at the time of the accident/loss.
- A copy of the loss/damage report you completed with the rental agency and a copy of the rental agreement.
- A copy of the police report is required when the loss results in damage or theft over $1,000 (CAD).
- A copy of the itemized repair estimate, final itemized repair bill and parts invoices and original receipts for any repairs for which you may have paid.
- Depending on the claim, additional information may be required.
- If you would like your agent or a third party to assist with your claim, be sure to complete and include a Privacy Release Form.
Third Party Privacy Release Form
Agent Privacy Release Form
To assist the processing of your claim, please provide the requested information, including a valid e-mail address. Please note that the security setting of your e-mail account needs to be properly set to avoid our e-mails being directed into your spam folders.