Emergency Hospital & Medical for Canadians
In the event of a medical emergency, Allianz Global Assistance must be notified prior to any surgery being performed or within 24 hours of admission to a hospital.
- Submit your claim online through Allianz Global Assistance’s secure Claims Portal.
- Attach all original itemized bills and receipts to support your claim.
- Attach any medical records you may have been given at the time of treatment such as a copy of the ER report or written letter from your treating physician. For hospitalization claims we will require a complete copy of your medical records from the treatment facility.
- For Multi-trip travel health insurance Plans, attach proof of departure and return to your province of residence.
- For hospitalization claims we will require a complete copy of your medical records from the treating facility.
- Please include any additional information relevant to your claim. Depending on the claim, we may request more information.
To assist the processing of your claim, please provide the requested information, including a valid e-mail address. Please note that the security setting of your e-mail account needs to be properly set to avoid our e-mails being directed into your spam folders.