Farm Insurance

Keep your business running, even if your equipment isn’t

While your property insurance covers your building and contents, it typically does not include coverage for your equipment when it breaks down, ruptures or cracks. With Farm Boiler and Machinery Insurance, you can rely on coverage for costly repairs and keep your business running.

Why choose Farm Boiler and Machinery Insurance?

Farm Boiler and Machinery Insurance covers you for property damage resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of insured equipment that is not automatically covered by a standard farm property policy. This coverage insures against property damage, and if insured by your policy, for business interruption and spoiled inventory that results when specified kinds of mechanical, electrical and pressure equipment are damaged by a breakdown.

You can insure nearly everything in, or relating to, your farm structures for losses that result from a breakdown to insured equipment, such as but not limited to boilers and pressure vessels, electrical panels, bar code scanners, monitoring equipment, milking parlors, automatic feeders, egg collection systems, and much more!

For more information on Farm Boiler and Machinery Insurance, talk to your local Co-operators advisor.