If you've been in a car accident, you probably want to get your vehicle repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible.
The Co-operators Enhanced Service Partner Program is a list of pre-approved automobile repair shops that can get you back behind the wheel of your vehicle faster, easier, and worry-free.
When you use one of our recommended body shops:
- A repair estimate will be prepared and submitted to our appraiser
- Additional estimates are not required
- Repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle
- Repairs can be scheduled at your convenience
- You can be assured the repair shop provides quality repairs and excellent customer service
Enhanced Service Partners are chosen because they:
- Provide a written guarantee
- Are competitively priced with no extra charges
- Have a reputation for honesty and integrity
- Use industry-approved repair procedures and modern equipment
- Keep a well-maintained, clean facility
- Comply with fire, environmental and health regulations, and licensing requirements
When you report your claim to Co-operators, we will ask you which body shop you would like to repair your vehicle. If you need help with this decision, we can recommend a body shop near you that offers quality repairs and a positive client service experience.
Not sure where to start?Find a financial representative
Co-operators financial representative near you.