Take charge of your financial future
Have you been investing for a while or are you new to the game? With so many options now available for investors, it’s never too early or too late to plan for your financial future.
Contributing to your RRSP has many valuable benefits:
- When you make profits on investments within an RRSP, such as interest, dividends, or capital gains, you don’t immediately pay tax on them as income.
- The amount you contribute to your RRSP is taken off the amount of income tax you pay (up to a certain amount).
You can also borrow from your RRSPs, tax free:
Choose financial security with segregated funds
Our new Versatile Portfolios Navigator™ was designed for people who want to be financially prepared for the future, no matter what it might bring. It offers a select group of diversified investments that come with powerful guarantees only available with segregated funds.
What are segregated funds? Only available from life insurance companies, their name, “segregated”, comes from the fact that their assets are held separate from the general assets of the company. Although the value of the funds will fluctuate with the market, your principal investment always has a guarantee at maturity or death. The amount of guarantee is based on the guarantee level you choose.
When your principal has a guarantee and your investments have been expertly chosen, you’ve put your hard-earned money in the right place with no worrying and no guesswork.
You can enjoy the flexibility to:
- Choose from a variety of savings plans. In retirement, choose income plans including RRSPs, TFSAs, RRIFs, LIFs and non-registered plans.
- Transfer funds between guarantee levels up to three times in your lifetime.
- Make lump sum or pre-authorized debit contributions at your convenience.
With so many benefits, you’ll understand why people choose The Co-operators and Versatile Portfolios Navigator™ to help them reach their investment goals.
Win a chance to double your contribution
We’ve taken the magic out of investing. You could win a chance to double your RRSP/TFSA contribution up to $5,000! Ask us how today.