Manage your account online
With an Online Services account, you can securely access your active policies and billing documents* anywhere, any time. You can make payments, start a claim, add photos and documents to open Home and Auto claims, make changes to your Auto policy, find your Financial Advisor’s contact details, and update your personal and contact preference information.
Once you’re in Online Services, you can also add coverage** to your existing Auto policy, including:
- Collision or Comprehensive
- Liability limits up to $2 million
- Accident Forgiveness
- Emergency Road Service
- Liability damage to non-owned vehicle (rental cars)
- Optional Ontario Accident Benefits
How to register
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your policy number and first and last name as shown on your policy documents. If you don’t have an active policy or can’t find the number, call 1-855-446-2667 to speak with a client service support representative.
- Answer a few security questions to help us ensure that no one else can create an Online Services account in your name.
- Enter your email address. We’ll use this address to send you important notifications about your policies.
- Create a password and answer a security question.
- Check your email for a validation message from Online Services.
Open the email and click the link provided to verify your registration. For security reasons, the validation email expires after 72 hours.
How to sign in
Now that you’re registered, sign in and view your account details.
- Go to the sign-in page.
- Enter the email and password you registered with.
Save time and paper by choosing paperless policy and billing documents. Read them online instead; they contain the same information as the paper versions without the clutter and unnecessary mail. We’ll send you an email notification any time a new policy or billing document is available. It’s easy, convenient and organized.
Once you sign in to Online Services, choose paperless delivery in your Profile and Preferences.
Download the mobile app
Get The Co-operators mobile app free through App Store and Google Play.
It’s a quick and secure way to access and manage your information. Use your smartphone or tablet to:
- Access your policies
- View policy and billing documents, including your liability slip
- Submit a claim
- View the status of your active Home and Auto claims
- Get a quote
- Find a Financial Advisor
Things to remember
- Let us know when you change your email address.
- If you have Auto insurance with us, print a copy of your liability certificate and keep it in your vehicle.
- You can access your recent policy documents online, as long as your Online Services account is active. For a permanent record, we recommend that you download and save a copy.
- You can change your communication or paperless preferences at any time, with no effect on your policies.
Sign into Online Services today to see all your policy information, and look for new features coming soon.
*Not all polices are available through your Online Services account.
**You can only make changes outside of the 60-day period before your policy renewal.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.