The Co-operators is a leading Canadian, diversified, integrated, multi-line insurance and financial services co-operative with over $48 billion in assets under administration. Our company operates in three core areas: Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance, Life insurance and institutional investments. We are supported by 4,992 employees and a dedicated financial advisor network with 2,753 licensed insurance representatives throughout Canada. We also serve approximately 300 credit unions with more than 5.5 million members.
Property & Casualty Insurance
- Insures more than 805,000 homes and more than 1.3 million vehicles
- Provides coverage to 38,000 farms and 295,000 businesses
- Protects 629,000 lives
- Insures 175,000 employees through Group Benefits plans
- Offers a wide range of Wealth Management products
- Provides Credit Life insurance to 617,000 Canadians
- Provides institutional investment and asset management services
For more information about The Co-operators Group of Companies, read about our Company structure, Annual reports and Why co-ops are better.