To protect the thousands of voluntary, non-profit organizations supporting communities across Canada, we designed Community Guard® with affordable coverage for liability, property damage and more.
Email us today and you’ll be connected with a Cooperators expert in your area who will make sure your organization has the coverage it needs. You’ll receive risk management advice and ongoing support including:
- Affordable, stable premiums. Your Business insurance rates will never increase by more than 5% each year, as long as your coverage needs are the same and you have no claims. If a larger increase is necessary, we’ll let you know at least 12 months in advance so you can adjust your budget.
- Accessibility. Our specially trained Financial Advisors have expertise in insurance for voluntary non-profit organizations. Email us today to be connected to a Financial Advisor in your area and have access to help by phone, online, and a 24-hour claims emergency hotline.
- Ongoing insurability. As your partner, we offer the added value of personalized risk management advice to help ensure your organization's resiliency.
- Community support. As a long-time member of Imagine Canada, we believe in giving back by offering financial support and actively participating with organizations that serve our communities.
Connect to coverage designed for voluntary non-profits
Email us today and we’ll put you in touch with one of our specially trained Financial Advisors who will tailor a plan for your group with rates that fit your budget. Community Guard® combines all the protection you need in one complete package, including:
Essential liability coverage for financial protection against lawsuits:
- Commercial General Liability
- Tenants Legal Liability
- Non-owned Automobile Liability
Specialty business liability insurance to protect you from claims:
Cyber Guard coverage to protect your business if your confidential data is lost, stolen or mistakenly shared. Choose from our standard level of protection, or upgrade to Cyber Guard Select offering more protection, higher limits and flexible add-ons.
Property and crime coverage to cover any buildings or other property your group owns:
Group benefits* to insure your most important assets, your employees:
- Life and disability benefits
- Health, dental and vision benefits
Group RRSPs* to help your employees save for retirement:
- Range of expertly managed investment options
- Low minimum contributions
- Simple administration
- Excellent retirement education for employees
Let’s talk about your organization’s needs
Email us today and a Co expert in your area will connect with you to discuss the right coverage for your specific needs. operators
Group Benefits and Group RRSP coverage is not available with Community Guard® in Quebec