The Co-operators Group Limited is a leading Canadian multi-line insurance and financial services co-operative with $56.4 billion in assets under management. Our group of companies provide financial solutions and security through property and casualty (P&C) insurance, life insurance, wealth management products, institutional asset management, and brokerage operations.
We are supported by 6,454 employees and a dedicated Financial Advisor network with 2,303 licensed insurance representatives throughout Canada. We also serve 238 credit unions with more than 5.2 million members.
- We insure more than 890,000 homes and more than 1.5 million vehicles
- We provide coverage for 41,000 farms and 265,000 businesses
- We protect 660,000 lives
- We insure 230,000 employees through Group Benefits plans
- We offer a wide range of wealth management products
- We provide Creditor Life insurance to 522,000 Canadians
- We manage assets for 171 institutions including pensions, insurance companies, co-operatives, endowments and foundations
For more information about The Co-operators Group of Companies, read about our Company structure, Annual reports and Why co-ops are better.