The Co-operators is a leading Canadian, diversified, integrated, multi-line insurance and financial services co-operative with over $41 billion in assets under administration. Our integrated subsidiary companies provide solutions in four core areas: property and casualty (P&C) insurance, life insurance, institutional asset management and brokerage operations. We are supported by 5,044 employees and a dedicated financial advisor network with 2,820 licensed insurance representatives throughout Canada. We also serve over 300 credit unions with more than 5.5 million members.
Property & Casualty Insurance
- Insures more than 843,000 homes and more than 1.3 million vehicles
- Provides coverage to 39,000 farms and 290,000 businesses
- Protects 692,000 lives
- Insures 220,000 employees through Group Benefits plans
- Offers a wide range of Wealth Management products
- Provides Creditor Life insurance to 597,000 Canadians
- Manages assets for 151 institutions including pensions, insurance companies, co-operatives, endowments, and foundations
For more information about The Co-operators Group of Companies, read about our Company structure, Annual reports and Why co-ops are better.