Save time, too!
Why choose Co-operators?
Our client experience ranks number 1 among Canadian insurers that offer both home and auto insurance.2
Along with great service, you get exceptional coverage with features like:
- Expert counselling on any claims issue to help you decide whether to make a claim
- Legal Assistance Helpline, on-demand and complimentary to your home policy
- A home deductible that shrinks by $100 each claim-free year, for those starting at $1,000 or higher
- Optional protection against depreciation of your new vehicle if it’s a write-off within five years of the purchase date
- Additional discounts for insuring multiple vehicles and/or homes
Ready to find out how much you can save when you bundle your home and auto insurance with Co-operators?Get a quote and buy online
Prefer to talk?
Call 1-877-545-2667 for a quote.
Residents in Quebec may call 1-877-630-2667 for a quote.
1All bundled savings are based on filed discounts and rates. Savings vary based on each individual’s insurance profile and are not guaranteed. Savings vary by province. The advertised bundled offer includes a welcome discount for new home insurance clients, a claims free discount if you have been claims free for the past 5 years and a conviction-free rating (in ON) or conviction-free discount (in NS, AB, NB and QC) for auto insurance clients. The welcome discount is available only for homeowners (excluding condominiums, mobile homes, seasonals and rented properties). The conviction-free rating or discount is available on private passenger vehicles and requires all drivers to have no minor/major and/or serious/criminal code convictions and no demerit suspensions in the preceding 3 years. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Contact a licensed Co representative for detailed information about your eligibility and how savings could apply to you. operators
2Co ranked first in client experience in the home insurance category, and in a first-place tie for client experience in the auto insurance category by Pollara InsurPoll, 2022. operators