To protect the thousands of voluntary, non-profit organizations supporting communities across Canada, we designed Community Guard® with affordable coverage for liability, property damage and more.
A Co-operators Financial Advisor will work with you to make sure your organization has the coverage you need. They will offer risk management advice and ongoing support including:
- Affordable, stable premiums. Your Business insurance rates will never increase by more than 5% each year, as long as your coverage needs are the same and you have no claims. If a larger increase is necessary, we’ll let you know at least 12 months in advance so you can adjust your budget.
- Accessibility. Our specially trained Financial Advisors have expertise in insurance for voluntary non-profit organizations. You’ll be connected to a Financial Advisor in your community and have access to help by phone, online, and a 24-hour claims emergency hotline.
- Ongoing insurability. As your partner, we offer the added value of personalized risk management advice to help ensure your organization resiliency.
- Community support. As a long-time member of Imagine Canada, we believe in giving back by offering financial support and actively participating with organizations that serve our communities.
Connect to coverage designed for voluntary non-profits
Count on one of our specially trained Financial Advisors to tailor a plan that has everything your group needs, with rates that fit within your budget. Community Guard® combines all the protection you need in one complete package, including:
Essential liability coverage for financial protection against lawsuits:
- Commercial General Liability
- Tenants Legal Liability
- Non-owned Automobile Liability
Specialty business liability insurance to protect you from claims:
Property and crime coverage to cover any buildings or other property your group owns:
Group benefits* to insure your most important assets, your employees:
- Life and disability benefits
- Health, dental and vision benefits
Group RRSPs* to help your employees save for retirement:
- Range of expertly managed investment options
- Low minimum contributions
- Simple administration
- Excellent retirement education for employees
Let’s talk about your organization’s needs
For more information, contact us at StrategicClientManagement@cooperators.ca.
Group Insurance and RRSP coverage is not available with Community Guard® in Quebec.