The Co-operators is a leading Canadian, multi-product insurance and financial services organization with $39.9 billion in assets under administration. Our company operates in three core areas: Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance, Life insurance and institutional investments. We are supported by 4,675 employees and a dedicated financial advisor network with 2,673 licensed insurance representatives throughout Canada. We also serve approximately 300 credit unions with more than 5.5 million members.
Property & Casualty Insurance
- Insures more than 770,000 homes and more than 1.2 million vehicles
- Provides coverage to 37,000 farms and 418,000 businesses
- Protects 628,000 lives
- Insures 212,000 employees through Group Benefits plans
- Offers a wide range of Wealth Management products
- Provides Credit insurance to more than 624,000 Canadians
- Provides institutional investment and asset management services
For more information about The Co-operators Group of Companies, read about our Company structure, Annual reports and Why co-ops are better.