Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
Are you planning a trip to Canada? Maybe someone special is coming to Canada to visit or you’re looking for Super Visa insurance. Either way, it should be a safe and enjoyable visit. Because unexpected illnesses or injuries can happen, make sure you've got travel medical insurance.
- Visitors to Canada
- Super Visa applicants
- Landed immigrants and returning Canadians waiting for Government Health Insurance Plan coverage and looking for emergency-only coverage
Features and benefits include:
- $10,000 to $300,000 in emergency hospital and medical care, which meets and exceeds the requirements for the Super Visa
- 24/7 access to emergency assistance
- Coverage available for trips up to 365 days
- Trip break benefit that allows travellers to return home for a short visit with no need to re-apply before resuming the trip
- Four deductible options for increased affordability
- Rates for visitors up to age 89
For information on SuperVisa, visit the Government of Canada website.
Inpatriates to Canada
The Inpatriates to Canada plan offers the same emergency hospital and medical benefits as our Visitors to Canada plan up to $200,000. In addition, it offers extended health benefits such as maternity coverage, vaccines, physical examinations and eye examinations. The Inpatriates to Canada plan is available through Allianz Global Assistance's Consumer Sales Centre. Call 1-800-984-0429 for more information.
Buying travel medical insurance is easy!
Purchasing Travel insurance from The Co-operators online is just one click away. If you're visiting Canada or a Canadian resident, get a quick and easy online quote so you’re covered during your next trip.