As a young adult, at the beginning of your career, you want to set the groundwork for a good ﬁnancial future. Maybe you just don’t know where to start. At The Co-operators, we put people – and their needs – ﬁrst. We can help you ﬁnd the life insurance and investing solutions you need for a strong ﬁnancial foundation.
Having good Auto insurance is one thing. Realizing your greater ﬁnancial goals – like travelling or buying your ﬁrst home – requires planning. As part of that planning, consider what could happen if something were to happen to you:
- Would your parents, other family members or co-signers be left with the responsibility of paying off your student loans or other debts?
- Would you be ﬁnancially supported, if you were suddenly unable to work? Does that include saving for your future?
- What if your health isn’t as good in the future as it is now, and you’re not able to qualify for coverage when your needs increase?
Remember: Needs change as you experience signiﬁcant life events, such as getting married or purchasing a home. Having an initial policy in place guarantees access to coverage in the future, when your need is greater – and even if your health situation has changed.
A good, honest budget will ensure that you have enough for today, while allowing you to save for the future. As you take steps to build your ﬁnancial foundation, it’s okay to have questions:
- What’s the right type of life insurance to buy? Should you also consider disability or critical illness coverage?
- How much coverage do you need?
- How does it ﬁt into your monthly budget?
Did you know? When it comes to life insurance, it’s cheaper and easier to qualify the younger and healthier you are.
The Co-operators can help you ﬁnd the right policy for your life – options that keep your planning simple and put your future on track. Here are steps that you can take today:
Start planning today! Having a solid life insurance plan in place makes it easier to focus on what matters most: enjoying today and saving for tomorrow.
ONLINE QUOTE NOW
A life like yours
Here are sample numbers to help you determine your own needs:
- Student debt: $40,000
- Car loan: $25,000
- Final expenses: $15,000
- Total coverage needs: $80,000
- Less employer life insurance coverage: $0
- Total additional coverage required: $80,000
Based on this information, you can protect yourself for as little as $8.62* per month.
*Under a Term Life 1 policy, female, non-smoker, age 18.