Taking care of work and family can be demanding. While you’re doing so much, who’s taking care of you? At The Co-operators, we put people – and their needs – ﬁrst. We can help you ﬁnd the life insurance you need to protect what matters most.
Even though life gets busy, it’s important to make time to plan and secure your ﬁnancial future. Consider what could happen to your loved ones in the event of the unexpected:
- Could you or your spouse live on one salary alone?
- Could mortgage, childcare and other monthly expenses be maintained?
- Could you continue to save enough for your child’s education, your retirement and so on?
Remember: Needs can change as you experience signiﬁcant life events, such as a career move, a new home or a growing family. Review your life insurance regularly to ensure that you have the right coverage at the right time.
As priorities change, and as you take ongoing steps to protect your family’s future, it’s okay to have questions:
- What’s the right type of life insurance to buy?
- How much coverage do you need?
- What if your house is paid off and you have a pension plan and/or RRSP savings? Do you still need life insurance?
Did you know? Did you know? Life insurance can be more affordable than you think – and it’s cheaper and easier to qualify the younger and healthier you are.
With The Co-operators, it’s easy to ﬁnd the right policy for your life – options that keep your planning simple and your future on track. Here are steps that you can take today:
Start planning today! With a solid life insurance plan in place, it’s easier to focus on what matters most: spending quality time with your loved ones.
ONLINE QUOTE NOW
A life like yours
Here are sample numbers to help you determine your own needs:
- Mortgage: $200,000
- Other debts: $20,000
- Income replacement: $265,000
- Education savings: $40,000
- Final expenses: $25,000
- Total coverage needs: $550,000
- Less employer life insurance coverage: $100,000
- Total additional coverage required: $450,000
Based on this information, you can protect your loved ones for as little as $18.95* per month.
*Under a Term Life 1 policy, female, non-smoker, age 35.