Benefit plans protect your employees, their loved ones and your business
Your employees are the heart of your organization. You have chosen them carefully to help your company grow and prosper. The right Group Benefits plan for your employees and your company can:
- Help you attract, hire and keep quality people
- Boost morale, increase loyalty and reduce turnover
- Improve productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Deliver compensation in a tax-effective manner
- Give you a competitive edge in your market
Group Elements - solutions for small business
If you’re a small business owner, you know it can be challenging to recruit and retain top employees. A competitive benefit plan from The Co-operators can take your business to the next level.
The Co-operators offers Group Elements plans for three or more employees and plans for large and multi-employer associations. We’ll work together to build a plan that makes the most of your benefit dollars while sending the right message to employees: you care about their health and wellness.
Spend less time managing your plan and more time on your business
With Benefits Now® for Plan Sponsors, a free online service, you can manage your own Group Benefits online, securely and easily:
- Get online access to plan information at your fingertips
- Administer your employee benefit plan with easy online data entry
- Instantly view plan member status
- Check your billing statement
- View the latest version of your benefit booklet
- Post and share electronic files
All staff involved in plan administration may have access to Benefits Now for Plan Sponsors. Security can be set up at the account level giving those staff members access to the online services they require.
Contact the Group Client Service Centre at 1-800-667-8164 for assistance with Benefits Now for Plan Sponsors.
Maximize the value of your benefits plan
Your company benefits plan represents a significant investment for your organization. You can get the most from your Group Benefits plan through various programs offered by The Co-operators and cost control measures.
Need more information about your Group Benefits plan?
Find the Group Benefits form you need.
Read the latest editions of Connection, our plan sponsor newsletter: