Corporate venture fund
The Co-operators corporate venture fund reflects our continued commitment to addressing the unmet insurance and financial services needs of Canadians and their communities taking part in a fast-paced and ever-changing digital economy.
In support of our innovation strategy, the fund focuses on investments and partnerships aligned with three key themes:
- Meeting emerging and underserved financial needs
- Enriching the resiliency of Canadians and their communities
- Responding to the changing nature of transportation and mobility
As a strategic partner, we bring the following partnership capabilities to the table:
- Large, purpose-built, cooperative financial services company supported by and connected across broader stakeholder groups, domestically and internationally
- Existing footprint in property & casualty, life insurance, and wealth management, including a variety of distribution channels and partners
- Access to various client segments
- Ability and desire to collaborate and co-create with start-ups
- Access to capital and experienced insurance professionals
Partner with The Co-operators!
Please submit a high-level summary of your company and technology to Daniel Sinclair, Vice President of Corporate Development at InsurTech_fund@cooperators.ca.