Manage your account online
With an Online Services account, you can access your active policies with The Co-operators*. You can make payments, start a claim, find your Financial Advisor’s contact details, and update your personal and contact preference information.
One of the key benefits of an Online Services account is the option for paperless policy and billing documents. The electronic versions contain the same information as the paper versions, but without the clutter and unnecessary mail. You’ll receive an email notification any time a new policy or billing document is available.
It’s easy, convenient and organized.
Here’s how to register:
- Go to the registration page
- Enter your policy number, first and last name as shown on your policy documents. If you don’t have an active policy or can’t find the number, call 1-888-404-2667.
- Enter your email address, create a password and answer a security question. We’ll email you important notifications about your policies. Your security is important to us, so passwords require a minimum of eight characters with at least one capital letter, one number and a symbol.
- Next, you’ll receive a validation email from Online Services. Check your inbox, open the email and click the link provided to verify your registration. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your junk mail. The validation email expires after 72 hours.
Now that you’re registered you can sign-in and view your account details.
How to sign in
- Go to the sign-in page
- Enter the email and password you registered with. If you haven’t logged into your account since August 2016, you may be required to re-register.
Go paperless and download the mobile app
Once you’ve signed in, you can edit your log-in details, and update your personal information in your Profile and Preferences. We encourage you to choose paperless delivery.
You can also download The Co-operators mobile app free through iTunes and Google Play. The app is a quick and secure way to access and manage your information.
Use your smartphone or tablet to:
- Access your policies
- View policy and billing documents
- Make a claim
- Get a quote
- Find an advisor
Things to remember
- Always ensure we’re advised of changes to your email address.
- Auto clients need to print a copy of their Auto Insurance Liability Certificate (pink slip) and keep it in their vehicle.
- With an active Online Services account, policy documents will remain available for 36 months. For a permanent record, we recommend that you download and save a copy.
- You can change your communication or paperless preferences at any time, with no effect on your policies.
*Not all polices are available through your Online Services account.